Yahoo! Finance: Why the Rich Get Richer by Robert Kiyosaki

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Celebrate the End of the Year

The last few hours of 2006 are slipping away. Tomorrow starts a New Year, and with it new opportunity. When you are making your resolutions for 2007, here are some points to consider:

1. What are my goals for this year?
2. Did I make as much money as I wanted to in 2006?
a. If not, how do I change #2 in 2007?
b. If yes, how do I do it again?
3. Did I spend as much time with my family in 2006 as I wanted to/should have?
4. Am I taking time to enjoy life or is it just passing by like a train at a crossing?
5. Do I have life goals, if so am I closer to achieving them?
a. If I don't have life goals, or am not moving closer to achieving them, how do I get started?
6. Am I creating wealth, or just making money that goes right back out the door?

If you need help with the answers to these questions, here are a few books that could help you:


No comments: